Triangular Space S.L.
Protection of personal data according to the LOPD:
TRIANGULAR SPACE, in the application of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the website or mobile application: https://triangularspace.com are included in the specific automated files of users of the services of content subscriptions or purchase of products. The collection and automated processing of personal data are aimed at maintaining the business relationship and performing tasks of information, training, advice, and other service activities. These data will only be transferred to those entities necessary to comply with the abovementioned purpose. TRIANGULAR SPACE adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the data following the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The user may exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, and cancellation recognized in the Regulation above (EU). The user can exercise these rights through email to: [email protected] The user declares that all data they provide are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating any changes to [email protected]
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we process your data: At TRIANGULAR SPACE, we will process your data collected through the website: https://triangularspace.com for the following purposes:
- In the case of contracting goods and services offered through https://triangularspace.com, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision, and improvement of the service.
- Sending information requested through the forms available at https://triangularspace.com
- Sending bulletins (newsletters) and commercial communications of promotions or advertising of TRIANGULAR SPACE and the sector.
- The request for information or the contracting of TRIANGULAR SPACE services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, before an eventual contracting.
- The use is contrary to Spanish law or infringes third parties rights.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of TRIANGULAR SPACE, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic, or defamatory.
- Cracks, program serial numbers, or any other content infringes third parties’ intellectual property rights.
- Collection or use of other users’ data without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and free movement of such data.
- Use the domain’s mail server and email addresses to send unsolicited bulk emails.